District 64 Meeting & Second Round Club Officer Training Saturday
December 16 , 2017
Viscount Gort Hotel, 1670 Portage Ave, Winnipeg
District Meeting Agenda:
9:00 am – 10:30 am Meeting (Theme: Respect)
- Get updated on Member success, Club progress and District developments
- Hear from our Awards Committee and District Leadership Committee
- Enjoy cake and coffee to celebrate the the upcoming Holidays
- Network – learn from each other!
10:45 am – 12:15 pm Club Officer Training (Feel the Excitement!)
- Mid-year Club Officer Training
- Share your successes and questions
- Please pre-register with Stephen Clark with the names and positions of attending officers ClubOfficerTraining@District64.ca
12:30 pm – Advanced Club Meetings (Advance Your Skills)
- Talking Books – Dec. 16 (Follows training)
- The Officers Club – Dec. 16 (Follows training)
- Pick up literature or talk to members of our other advanced clubs: Virtual Toastmasters (2nd & 4th Wednesdays @7pm), A.S.A.P. (Once a month Saturday am), Comedy Club, Eh! (3rd Thursday except Dec, 5:15 pm), Keystone Speakers (one Monday evening per month)
Further Incentive to Attend:
- Announcements of Club events around the District – Send to Administration Manager by December 12, please!
- District Bookstore stocked with Manuals and promotional supplies and Ingrid is willing to take orders (Bookstore orders)
See you there!